Shipping & Returns
- All transactions with Australian Laminators Pty Ltd are in AUD.
- Australian Laminators will use its best endeavors to deliver the Products to the place of delivery specified by the Customer on the proposed delivery date but in no event will it be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result of the Products being delivered after the proposed date.
- The Customer must allow Australian Laminators or its delivery agent free access to the place of delivery at all reasonable times in order to effect delivery of the Products. At the time of placing an order the Customer will provide accurate delivery information to Australian Laminators in order to effect timely delivery of the Products.
- Australian Laminators will freight the Products to the place of delivery as specified by the Customer. Freight and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any additional charges incurred by Australian Laminators for re-delivery of the Products will be billed to the Customer.
- Risk in the Products passes to the Customer upon collection by or delivery to the carrier at Australian Laminators premises and the Customer must insure the Products at its own expense and maintain such insurance until title passes to the Customer.
- Despite clause 4. above title in the Products (both legal and beneficial) remains in Australian Laminators notwithstanding delivery to the Customer or its carrier until Australian Laminators receives payment in full of all money owing by the Customer to Australian Laminators (whether in respect of money payable under the invoice for this order, another invoice or specific contract or any other account whatsoever). If the balance of this clause is held to be unenforceable or ineffective for any reason, the Customer agrees that title in the Products does not pass until Australian Laminators has received payment in full for those Products that are subject of this order.
- Until title passes to the customer, the customer must by separate storage or some other means, ensure that the Products are readily identifiable as the property of Australian Laminators and must keep the Products as bailee for and on behalf of Stare Micronics.
- If payment is not made within 3 days of final demand in writing made by Australian Laminators, the Customer irrevocably authorizes Australian Laminators without prejudice to any other remedies Australian Laminators may have, to enter the premises where the Products are stored and re-take possession of the Products.
- Notwithstanding the above, before Australian Laminators has received full payment for the Products the Customer will be entitled to offer for sale the Products in the ordinary course and Australian Laminators will be legally and beneficially entitled to the proceeds of any such sale to the extent of any payment due to Australian Laminators and the Customer must keep the proceeds of any such sale separate from its own moneys and account to Australian Laminators for such proceeds and Australian Laminators will have the right to trace the proceeds according to the rules of common law and equity. A like right will apply where the Customer uses the Products in any way so as to be entitled to payment from a third party.
Return of Goods for Credit
- No Products will be accepted for return without prior notice and without the original packaging being unopened and undamaged. Returns must clearly display the return authorisation code in the external packaging. Failure to include a genuine return authorisation code with a returned product could delay the issuance of or cause non-issuance of credits.
- A credit may be allowed on Product returned within seven (7) days of invoice, less shipping costs, subject to the approval of a Returns officer at Australian Laminators. A product that receives approval for return after seven (7) days and up to 30 days after invoice will incur a restocking charge of 10% of the Product selling price. A credit will not be allowed on Product returned after 30 days from invoice. Shipping and handling costs for product returns are the responsibility of the customer returning the product.
- Returns approval and a corresponding return authorisation code are issued at the discretion of the Returns officer at Australian Laminators. Outbound shipping and handling costs incurred by Australian Laminators are not liable for credit in the case of a return.
“Australian Laminators” means Australian Laminators Pty Limited.
“Customer” means the party to whom the invoice for a sale is addressed.
“Product” and “Products” means the goods specified in the invoice.
“AUD” means Australian Dollars.
Australian Laminators Pty Limited ACN – 061 224 806